Slimline Doors by Design and Supply
Design and Supply would like to introduce the Slimline Profile Sets.
Elegant solutions always create the right impression.
This slimline profile series is characterized by its simple profile geometry, slender structures and maximum stability.
Single and double-leaf doors, fixed or opening transoms/side panels: constructions with slim profiles offer potential for creative solutions to meet any building requirements. The door constructions have an impressive flush-fitted design and a double rebate gasket. All standard seals can be fitted in the threshold if requires.
- Slim frames
- Wide range of possible applications
- System-tested range of fittings, available for manual and automatic operation
- Optimized gasket system ensures excellent weather tightness
- CE certified
- 1 hour fire rating to BS476 part 22
The slimine profiles have been stringently tested to meet the high demands of today’s building regulations, providing a strong, practical yet aesthetically pleasing construction.
This makes them ideal for use in multi-purpose buildings, shop fronts, communal doors, warehouses, garages and in industrial buildings.
- These are typical profile, viewed from the outside. Extra transoms or side panels can be added to any of the above.
- Any panel may be fixed or opening, either in or out with hinges located at the top, bottom or side.
- Any profile may also have cross bars (shown in 512) to enable a half solid, half glass construction, or just to create smaller panel sizes.
- The maximum size per profile is 4000mm x 3000mm, and many profiles may be fixed together to create sample’s greater than this size.